What is CITG
Colleges Information Technology Group (CITG) is a not for profit organisation created through the collaboration of Women’s, Duchesne, St John’s, Kings, Cromwell, International House and Grace College. CITG provides these colleges with high quality IT needs that include but are not limited to:
- High quality, affordable, IT services to staff and students whilst accommodating the philosophies embodied by each College and its members.
- Offer facilities beneficial to all Colleges and its members
- Facilitate training for both Staff and Students where necessary whilst creating a community that offers the free-trade of information.
- CITG offers its members opportunities to grow and nourish their IT knowledge. This will in-turn benefit the community on a broader level as Colleges students will move out into the world better armed to deal with an ever developing technological age. The continual development of Colleges IT needs will allow them to continue to compete in what is a very competitive market. Some of the services that is currently included for College members and their residents are:
- IT Helpdesk
- Systems Development
- Internet Access
- Software Licencing Management
- Backup and Recovery
- Email and Collaboration
- Training and Documentation